Monday, February 2, 2015

Burning the Candle at Both Ends

So this past week has been crazy, haven't really had time to post much on here.  This past week I spent a ton of hrs getting ready for our first trade show with Drive Dirty.  We exhibited at the International Motorcycle Show in Cleveland, Oh Friday through Sunday.  Got some good exposure for our brand and met some cool people.

Unfortunately for me, burring the candle at both ends like I always do ( I got home last night, slept a few hrs and went out plowing snow from 3am till 9am.) I am not sick.  I hate being sick because I feel so counter-productive in my business and my training.  Nast cough and sore throat.  I guess it's that time of year!!!! I am sure going from sunny and warm Arizona to nasty cold Ohio did not help either.

Hopefully I have some more time to share more with everyone this week.

Joe Sylvester Motorsports

No comments:

Post a Comment