Friday, January 23, 2015

Visiting Sponsors

Today was a fun day that kicked off for me around 5:30am.  I had the opportunity to go visit the Universal Technical Institute campus today and take a tour thanks to Mike Blankenship.  UTI has been a supporter of my program since last year and it was awesome to see their massive campus and all they have to offer their students.  I even got to speak with Mike up on stage to a group of high school students who are thinking about going to UTI.  I really enjoy sharing my story and inspiring our younger generations to go out there not be afraid to get their hands dirty while chasing their dreams.  I am very much an advocate for the blue collar working man (and women) so it ws really great for me to see these young kids interested in going to school to further their education to be able to go and work with their hands for a living and be skilled at what they do.

From there, I paid a visit to my long time marketing partners at Rigid Industries.  Always cool to see how many Americans that company employs and how busy they are assembling, packaging, and shipping out their product.  We discussed some things for my Torc program this year and also did a photo shoot and quick video interview that should hit the web a little closer to the start of our race season.

After taking care of some business with my business partner with Drive Dirty, it was back to the hotel for me and downstairs to go hit the gym before dinner.

Dont forget to check out the Drive Dirty website as we launch a bunch of new apparel next week! Drive Dirty Webite

No comments:

Post a Comment